Skip to main content

WWW Wednesday 6/22/22

 

Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This is a meme hosted by Sam of Taking on a World of Words. A fun midweek check-in where you answer three questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading? 
  • What do you think you'll read next?

Currently I am reading,  Ace by Angela Chen. A book that I have had for about a year and am rereading it and finishing it. I am annotating it and having a lot of fun so far. 

Also I picked up To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini at the library earlier, but haven't started it just yet. 

I missed last weeks WWW Wednesday post so I am combining last weeks and this weeks. It been a bit of a slow time for me. I have been reading more fic and such online than traditionally printed material. Also I have been struggling to find something that actually interests me. I have been getting bored rather quickly. 

Recently, I finished Gamer + Cat Vol. 1. It's a super cute slice of life and one I will definitely be looking out for in the future. 

Hopefully, I will get through some of the ARCs I have received so I can keep my numbers high. 

I also managed to get some new titles from the discard pile at my library (perks of working when you're closed, you get to look through them, unbothered. hehehe) so I will hopefully get to dive into some of them.  

And that is all for this week! What are you reading? Any recommendations? 

~A.G.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ex Hex - Erin Sterling

3.5/5 ⭐ Alcohol and curses do not mix. A lesson learned the hard way by Vivienne Jones after a broken heart and one too many drinks. What was meant to be more of a nuisance curse turns dangerous when one thing after another strikes threatening not only the ex-boyfriends' life but the town as well. The Ex-Hex was a very light and fun fantasy romance. It didn’t let down on the rated R Practical Magic vibes. Not only did we get some powerful badass witches in Vivienne and the rest of the Jones Witches but we got a Welsh charmer who seemed more than willing to show his interest in Vivi. While the middle lagged for a bit the ending more than made up for it at the final climax. This is a great spooky, perfect for Halloween time read. 4/19/22 *This review was previously posted on my google site.

October TBR

  Happy October Bookworms!  Now, I know that the month has already started so I am maybe a little late to the game but I did still want to share my October TBR list with you. It's going to probably be a little short since I also still have one or two titles from my Autumn TBR to work through and I am starting to request more ARCs as well again. But without further ado here is my October TBR: These titles I picked up from my main work library: House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson All Dressed Up by Jilly Gagnon  The Witches of of Moonshyne Manor by Bianca Marais Gunpowder Green  by Laura Childs Title picked up from my home library: On What Grounds by Cleo Coyle Books from my own TBR piles: I have two Darcy Coates to choose between.    Ninth House  by Leigh Bardugo Perception Check by Astrid Knight Book ARC's that I have acquired: Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six  by Lisa Unger What Lies in the Woods  by Kate Alice Marshall A Restless Truth  by Freya Marske There are a fair few titles